1.14.2007

"Flacid with rage"

Stephen Colbert understands:



It seems that there was some confusion as to what I was angry about with the iPhone. Most of my rage was pointed at the media and the fanboys who where so wrapped up in the fact that there was an actual iPhone in existence they seemed incapable of forming coherent sentence. Instead of extolling the virtues of the revolutionary interface all they could say was "look at the pretty touchscreen!"

In other phone related news.. I will probably be spending a large chunk of change on my wife. Sprint announced the Motorola Q is now available for their network. I would get one for myself but I do not like the non-touchpad interface used for Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphones or the mini-QWERTY that has become so popular. I love my iPAQ and its tapable surface. I can't imagine playing bejewled without it plus all that screen real estate makes watching movies on it very nice.

1 comment:

Tom said...

I wag my finger at Steven Colbert for how easily he can be turned to the dark side... already a customer of cingular... just send me a free phone.

A tip of the hat to K for selecting the "Q" as her new multi tool of choice.