1.19.2007

No one is looking

So I made a few discrete inquiries and found out that no one has come looking for an ipod shuffle at the lost and found. I think this is odd but I also have realized my mindset is not the same as 95% of the rest of the world.

Its raining today. It makes me glad I don't have to walk around campus all day like I usually do. Today I only have 2 classes and they are in the same building. I love the rain, but after living in San Diego for a few years I no longer like to walk around in it. Besides, its still pretty damned cold out.

My mind is pretty much wandering right now. I'm waiting for class to come rolling in like some tidal force of time and boredom that sweeps up all ambitious and hopeful students in its path only to grind and soak them into unmotivated, unthinking, office dwelling drones. I can see it sitting there on the horizon, 2 hours away, waiting for its time to come sweep me up in its inescapable path of mundane droning and dry text based destruction.

No comments: