4.01.2007

Marital Bliss

Sad news folks.
The wife and I had a nasty spat last night, over socks of all things.
Like all nasty spats it starts out as a small disagreement over something trivial and escalates into screaming, yelling, crying, and throwing things.
Needless to say I am posting this on my laptop from my hotel's free internet access.
I would have gone to Tom's or Cody's or Don's but I just needed some alone thinking time (with free HBO).
I will probably be hitting one of you guys up (most likely TOM) to crash for another day or two until we get things straitened out.
Why am I blogging about this instead of calling you guys to tell you whats up personally? Because it is April Fools day. Suckers.

Don't feel bad, I fell for 2 slashdot articles before I remembered what day it was. Thank god for Tags.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Would have worked better if didn't out yourself up front.