4.17.2007

I'm going to kingman

This weekend I am heading up to Kingman to visit the in-laws. Some of you who know me well will assume I am not looking forward to visiting that beautiful, exciting, fun filled city. In truth I am, if only for the fact that I expect to finally get some sleep, if only on the drive up there and back.
I haven't been sleeping well lately. I don't know why so I don't know how to fix it. It is starting to take a toll on my daily life and my grades are definitely being effected. Its not insomnia, its more like I am not getting through a complete sleep cycle. Its worse on the weekends when I stay up late. I still wake up at 6:30 and get up so by the time Monday rolls around I have gotten less of the crappy sleep than I did during the week.
I am not a happy camper right now.

2 comments:

Tom said...

May zee force be with you...

ImmortalSunRider said...

YOu just miss me I know. It's ok, go back to sleep, I'll be there when you wake... no really, right there, next to you.......