3.20.2007

sooo tired

Well, spring break '07 is over.
Alot happened. Don moved into his new mansion house, it only took a few days. Don got married. Don had a St. Patrick's day party.
Are you seeing a theme here? I spent most of my time at Don's house, both old and new. There was a very large amount of alcohol consumed and even more furniture moved.
On the plus side Don got a new TV so, as promised, I got his old TV. It is sitting very nicely in my living room surrounded by grudginly rearranged furniture. It is a beautiful 47" of 1080i goodness. Unfortunately the 4 year old set does not have an internal HD tuner so I still don't have HDTV, but the standard def cable looks good enough to me and I mostly wanted a bigger TV, I can wait on the HD (and by wait I mean I will probably order HD cable by the end of the year). DVDs look nice with my progressive scan DVD player (thanks C&E), and I am going to go buy the component cables to get the Nintendo Wii hooked up and using 480p as well (then maybe I will be able to tell the difference between a 6, 8, and 9 while putting in Tiger Woods Golf).

Needless to say it was a very full week of not-schooling and I am very very tired and still unusually sore. I want to go take a nap but I am afraid it will screw up my sleep schedule even more. The goal is to get to bed tonight around 9 pm and hopefully that will allow me to get up in the morning feeling rested enough to stay awake during classes. I find it really helps my knowledge retention if I am conscious when I receive the knowledge.

No comments: