4.15.2010

Where has all the time gone

The pace of my life keeps accelerating at what I feel is an unsustainable rate. There are just too many things I want to do and not enough time to do them. I am spending so much time trying to enjoy life, I don't get any time to enjoy it!
Work and school are evil, the new game Just Cause 2 is glorious, and I haven't figured out how I am going to find a free weekend or 6 to do some loooong hikes in preparation for Long's Peak in August.
I'll figure it out eventually.. I always do.

3 comments:

Evey Marievey said...

"...the new game Just Cause 2 is glorious..."

I read: "...the new game Just 'Cause 2 is glorious..."

Perhaps that says something about my personality.

Also, I just read a book that you might like...It's called Pillars of the Earth. No. It's called Your Money or Your Life. Check it out, it's corny and free-thought inspiring.

Tom said...

The hiking part I can help you with... I'm going to start doing camelback every saturday or sunday morning.

It's not perfect but it's a start.

Evey Marievey said...

Run the trails in the Mountain Parks! There are so many to choose from down there...