8.17.2008

Depressing

School starts in 1 week.
How thoroughly depressing.
It was a pretty lame summer. The only thing salvaging it is the Colorado trip and the fact that E and C and e are coming to visit in a couple of weeks.
There was a definite lack of BBQs this year, although helping watching Tom brew beer was pretty fun and I did host a LAN party. All in all though, this summer felt like a let down. It was my last summer and I feel like I should have gone out in style.
I guess I could consider the 52" TV I am picking up tomorrow "style" but really, it is just "stuff".


Maybe a spontaneous trip to Flagstaff would help.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The magic 8-ball says, "I'm sensing a relocation in your near future." I think that would be grand, and bring that guy who brews beer, he is pretty bad ass too!

Anonymous said...

I thought the pizza party was fun :(

Evey Marievey said...

Is there anything that a spontaneous trip to Flag won't help?

Maybe the environment, I suppose. And the bank account.