12.28.2006

Fuck Gameplus

So, I took the PS2 in for repairs.. it was $50 with a 30 day warranty. I picked it up last thursday and went of vacation on friday. We go home on tuesday so on wednesday I finally go around to trying the console out. It still isn't working. It won't read any of my disks. I took it back in and they told me it wasn't covered by my warranty. They claim that it was working perfectly fine when the gave it too me and that they warned me about using damaged disks in the machine. This isn't true. When I picked up the machine they told me to check my disks for damage. They never mentioned a damaged disk could damage the machine.
They say that there is something wrong with the laser now because it won't read any disks and this doesn't relate to the repair they made. Since it is a different problem it is not covered by the warranty and would be another $50 to look at.
What a fucking rip off. They expect me to believe that a scratched disk damaged the lens on my laser? You have got to be kidding me.
SO, I am out $50, have 2 damaged disks and still no play station. I am not a very happy person right now.

No comments: