11.15.2006

I have no testies!!

My wife told me "you have no testies" tonight. I know what your all thinking... "las vegas was a lie!"
No no.. its ok, no lies yet. I was is a rather chipper mood tonight and my wife asked why. I told her I had my last test today for a while and was homework free.

On a slightly different topic both of us have gotten a cold. I am pretty sure I brought the damned thing into the house and I am getting better while my wife is just passing the worst of it. I'm sorry baby, I didn't know. I love you, I didn't mean to make you sick. Man what a crappy week.

The last time we got sick together was a week after I moved here. It was our first New Years together and we toasted the occasion with a shot of Nyquil.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caring is not sharing in this case. xoxo