12.02.2010

Its been a month since my last post.

What has happend? Taking a page out of Eve's book.. I will make a list of things I remember from the last 30 days or so:
-Some work travel (Buxton, NC.. look it up, I had too)

-Lectures that are hard to concentrate on

-homework that confused me because I refused to take the shortcut even though it was staring me in the face the whole time

-shopping for baby stuff (lots of that)

-Thinking of baby names

-Cleaning the garage and getting the motorcycles inside

-Cleaning up the front yard (good news, my truck can handle a ton of rock.. barely)

-Thanksgiving

-Holiday Shopping (yah for cheap clothes)

-Spending time with good friends

-lots of cake at work (3 days in a row.. weird week)

-Weather that can't make up its mind

1 comment:

Evey Marievey said...

Oh, I got this.
-I looked it up 2 weeks ago. Coastal.
-"hard to concentrate on" may be in the definition of the word 'Lecture'.
-If a shortcut exists, it's a blessing and you should take it. Remember that.
-It will never end. It just changes to "kid stuff"
-Ulysses, Herbert, Chester
-What, for the hard winter ahead?
-Way to go Taco but, if you removed a ton of rock then what is left?
-Yum.
-Yay!
-Jack and Jim?
-Don't complain, consume.
-Remember to dress in layers.

Phew!