10.03.2009

100th post

My 2 month old power supply succumbed to IDS last weekend. The RMA finally arrived on Thursday and I am not happy to report I have to pay to ship the old one back. On the bright side, I have my computer back.

Kristina and I took the Rider's Edge course last weekend and we both now have our motorcycle licenses. I have had a bike sitting in my back yard for exactly a year and it is sad that it took me a whole year to find 5 consecutive free days in which I could take the class, especially since I managed to squeeze in 2 vacations during that time.
I am still not riding the bike because all the paper work seems to have been "misplaced". We are looking for a bike for Kristina, and I honestly am more excited about that since I hope to "borrow" it a lot to improve my skill. My bike is a little intimidating to me as a newbie.. 725 lbs is a lot of iron to throw around and that 1450 cc (88.48 cu in) engine is no joke either.

I saw Zombieland yesterday with Don. We both had head-aches leaving the theater. Apparently not a lot of oxygen gets to the brain when you are laughing for 80 minutes straight. The movie was damned funny and the dialogue was written perfectly for a comedy horror flick. Terrible one liners and awful puns coupled with a copious amount of blood made for a very entertaining experience.

No comments: