2.27.2008

I'm turning into Cody

I now have 2 jobs. I am working as a researcher at ASU as well as my GD internship. I am doing RF material characterization and will probably be trying to verify some theories about non-destructive measurements of thin film resistors.

Kristina and I started the South Beach Diet a few weeks ago. Ok.. really Kristina started it and I am being a good supportive husband and doing it with her. My wife is a great cook but damn that was a hell of a lot of fish and vegetables. Don't be fooled by South Beach "mashed potatoes." They aren't really potatoes but pureed cauliflower.
I am happily out of the strict 2 week no carb or sugar (that includes fruit) phase. I hit my "weight goal" and skipped straight to phase 3, so now I pretend to eat like I should have been for the last 3 years. Lots of veggies, natural grains and whole wheat stuff, lowfat milks and cheeses and stuff.

Thats really all I have time to say. I am behind in my homework thanks to my first test gauntlet. I have no life anymore.

3 comments:

Tom said...

Your getting there... the next thing you need to do is start some sort of Engineering company that places out of work engineers.

Also you hair needs to be longer then half a inch before I start calling you "tall cody"

Evey Marievey said...

You also need to start running at ridiculous hours, wishing your life consisted of you eating cookies while watching bad action flicks, and wearing glasses.
Knocking up the wife is optional...

Anonymous said...

All these sterotypes....but until you have the facial hair...no dice.

Keep up the good work, I wish I could be doing as well. I'm sure the Mrs. appreciates it as well, not to mention the checkbook and waistline.