9.07.2007

Woo.. now it really was my birthday

So it was my birthday.
I turned 27.
I spent the day at school. 12 hours straight on campus. hooray. I skipped out on 2 Diamondbacks games in a row for that damned place (Tues and Wed).
Birthdays stop being fun around 19.

Birthday parties on the other hand start getting better. This last one is definately in the top 10.. maybe even the top 5. Thanks to everyone that came out and played games and ate ice cream and drank beer and played more games and ate lots of food and played more games.
Are you seeing a theme here? It was a party of games. There was Wii action, Guitar Hero 1 and 2 action, Apples to Apples, Zombies, Are you a Wherewolf, skip bo, and some other games I didn't play because I was too busy playing even more games.
I don't know about anyone else but I had a great time, and lets face it. That is all that matters.

2 comments:

Evey Marievey said...

I had a great time, too. And you can keep those SkipBo cards. My gift to you. ;)

Curtis said...

SWEEEEET!
Thanks!