5.17.2007

Grades and stuff

Grades are in. Not as great as I hoped but good enough:
LINEAR ALGEBRA C+
SIGNALS & SYSTEMS I B+
FUND ELECTROMAGNETIC B
ENGRG PERSP BIOL SYS C
UNIVERSITY PHYSICS III A

Biology really should have been a B. I never do well with classes that required wrote memorization.

I start at General Dynamics on Monday (May 21). I am really glad I was able to get an internship this summer, especially with a high profile company like GD.

In unrelated news, we are going to the Greyhound Adoption Orientation tomorrow which is the second step in the adoption process. We will probably have a dog in week or so. It will make for an exciting weekend since Nick is supposed to be flying down for a visit over memorial day weekend. New job, new dog, and a visit from Nick. If this is how I start my summer I don't want to know how I will end it.

I should probably make a post about the trip to New York, but I haven't finished getting the pictures up so you will all have to wait.

Oh yah, I also upgraded to Vista yesterday. Its a "fun" story I might post about this weekend.

No comments: